So the long range forecast is showing RAIN on Thursday and this forecast has not changed in several days !
Lets hope they are wrong... But if not, any suggestions for getting Race 20 in this week?
Really hate to get 2 weeks behind at this point in the season.
This Wednesday is good for Matthew and I
Thursday is the only day that will work for me this week
Watching the weather there seems to be a chance for clearing late Thursday afternoon.
We will watch and see what happens. Hoping for the best.
I'm flexible. Wouldn't mind doing something clockwise if possible to give my wonky elbow a break.
I can race on Saturday if tomorrow doesn't work out.