Looking like it's gonna pour all Saturday do we have a rain date Sunday looks pretty clear
I'm good for this Sunday if we can.
Sunday would work for me
So a few things...
1.Forecast is 2" rain - grounds and track need to co-operate
2.We need enough racers
3.Registration would not be til 12:30/1pm
4.2025 Trophies would not happen til later date.
If race does not happen, the track could be available for practice
Whatever day we race should be fine with me. If we race on Sunday it will interfere with the Sabres game/NASCAR race if people watch to watch it. Sabres play at 2pm Sunday. Talladega is at 3pm
When would a decision be made if we are racing or not or when a postponement date would be?
Jeff
We are still waiting for members to respond.
So far not enough response to make a decision.
If we don't race on Sunday... we will plan on Thursday.
Final decision will be made on Saturday.
If we don't run Sunday can we keep the track as the clockwise super oval for Thursday?
Watching the game with family. Can't make it Sunday.
Scott P.
I can do either.
My opinion I think we should wait till Thursday to race, but I can do whatever. That way it can dry up some after the rain. Also we won't make more work for Pete by making ruts on the wet ground trying to park everyone.
Jeff
I mean we got 5 people that said they would and I'm assuming Matt is gonna race with Scott he will make 6 people.
Something came up and I can't make it tomorrow.