News:

1st Race Perimeter CWX
2nd Race Large Oval CC

Thursday 24th will be 2 race double


Rain date.

Started by Collin whalen, Apr 23, 2026, 07:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Collin whalen

Looking like it's gonna pour all Saturday do we have a rain date Sunday looks pretty clear

Scott Murray

I'm good  for this  Sunday  if we can.

Sam Caruana

Sunday would work for me

NYKA

So a few things...
1.Forecast is 2" rain - grounds and track need to co-operate
2.We need enough racers
3.Registration would not be til 12:30/1pm
4.2025 Trophies would not happen til later date.

If race does not happen, the track could be available for practice

Jeff Kibler

#4
Whatever day we race should be fine with me. If we race on Sunday it will interfere with the Sabres game/NASCAR race if people watch to watch it. Sabres play at 2pm Sunday. Talladega is at 3pm

When would a decision be made if we are racing or not or when a postponement date would be?

Jeff

NYKA


We are still waiting for members to respond.
So far not enough response to make a decision.
If we don't race on Sunday... we will plan on Thursday.

Final decision will be made on Saturday.



Collin whalen

If we don't run Sunday can we keep the track as the clockwise super oval for Thursday?

ScottP

Watching the game with family.  Can't make it Sunday. 
Scott P. 

nate


Jeff Kibler

#9
My opinion I think we should wait till Thursday to race, but I can do whatever. That way it can dry up some after the rain. Also we won't make more work for Pete by making ruts on the wet ground trying to park everyone.

Jeff

Collin whalen

I mean we got 5 people that said they would and I'm assuming Matt is gonna race with Scott he will make 6 people.

Scott Murray

Something came up and I can't  make it tomorrow.